Sunday, April 3, 2011

Drivers For Xbox Controller Bluetooth Hack

Wiosennie

Zrobiłam sobie berecik na wiosnę. Plan był ambitny- berecik, szalik i mitenki, niestety skończyło się na bereciku, szalik robię w takim tempie, że będzie na następną wiosnę chyba, a mitenki... nawet nie zaczęte :D I did

by THIS project, Kocurek yarn (100% acrylic, but it's decoration: D), hook 3.5.








addition bonus-table set for lunch today. I like to eat at a beautifully laid table, like patterned tablecloths and matching each other crockery, cutlery, napkins ... I made napkin rings from paper ribbon przewiązanego, no job and what effect. Colors may not be spring, but also nicely (for a round of applause for modesty elianki)





I have for you pytanko small.
I love to cook, try out the new rules and tastes. whether it is worth to publish rules and pictures of food? The blog has a different theme, in principle, so I ask you:)
the side of the bar I put a poll, please reply. Regards Eli

0 comments:

Post a Comment