Friday, May 27, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Tickled

Mother's Day

All mothers Happy birthday to celebrate yesterday's holiday: *

My mother will get (today) from me a complete lot. A little old-fashioned, large tablecloth and six small, in a color that matches her living room.

Do not bother due to accounting errors Tourneo and the counting of the boxes .. This is my first steak in my life and self-mastery bars patent it was SOMETHING. In addition, the model itself invented, using a rose on some bordiurze of books and different patterns of network ... I tried as I could:)









In addition, since the fall of Mother's Day or my birthday Ewelina, suffered to work pig birthday cake: D Ewelina of us in the office of three, so an opportunity was concrete. Unfortunately, chocolate cake with coffee, usually reliable, but this time failed, and the pigs were cute zakalco-gniot. Thus, the provision will not, enjoy the mumps from glucose and strawberry jelly, because it took a wise Elianka for not having the weight of sugar or powdered sugar, or gelatin ....




Ps. HERE original pig cake

PS2. Taken as usual to scribble. The divine is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment