Saturday, February 19, 2011

Digital Answering Machine Garbled Messages

Warm, warmer ..

crochet sweater, made by designs from magazines. I love these colors!
more to wrapping myself up and the morning coffee than to inflict the pattern, but I'm in love with him deeply, and even dressed like polazłam time to work:)


can be worn normally



Or buttoned hairpin



Or wrap up






Spink bought e-knitting







Some techniques -
Sweater made by the schema of the Little Diana crochet number 1 / 2011, only the sleeves was doing differently, because the pattern I did not go - not narrowed, so I made simply by subtracting motifs, one in each mesh sleeve. And so somehow I do not taper much, are very wide ...

yarn Yarn Art Atlantis, went about 600 g in size 42, crochet hook # 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment