Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2011 Gay Maryland Cruise Spots

something:)

Recently my friend asked me why I did not make myself to crochet clothes. I replied that had not yet met "the one" who wanted to do.

But it was not quite correct. I do not think I took into account the making of clothes, well, for where I am, after all, I'm such a thin bolek crochet.

However, after this conversation, I began rummaging through the Web and found plenty of things that I would love to have the only hindered by my irrational fears:)

And so was this sweater, made with the guidance Maranciaków HERE

YES looks like the original, mine is longer, because I have no figures for such short.




was not toto easy to do. I always have at the top: D So I insisted that I make from the top without sewing, over and over again. Hose wrabiałam 13 times: /
But it worked.

little technique - crochet No. 3.5, the recovery thread, I suspect that SUCH . I do not know how heavy shirt, because my weight does not work, but I had this cotton, 600 ga I used about half:)

now I'm not afraid of clothes, will soon end up sweater Yarn Art Atlantis:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment